We specialize in providing immigration physicals for Green Card clearances with Dr. Sudeep Punia, certified by U.S. Homeland and Security Department to provide proper physicals and clearance. We provide assessments for proper clearance in a timely manner.
Immigration Medical Exams
Abloom Med Spa is also a Wellness Center with several years of experience helping the Glendale community for over 20 years. Our Immigration Exams are affordable by an authorized USCIS provider, Dr. Sudeep Punia, M.D.
Our wellness center is authorized to conduct medical examinations for immigration and we offer this service at a low cost.
United States law requires a Medical Examination for Immigration, performed by doctors who are approved for such an examination (also known as “civil surgeon”). The authorized physician must complete Form I-693 with the test results for the Permanent Resident Card.
This exam includes:
- Medical exam
- Tuberculosis (Blood Test)*
- Laboratory tests for venereal diseases: syphilis and gonorrhea*
- Completing Form I-693
We also offer vaccines required by USCIS at an additional cost.
*Additional charges may apply.
Laboratory tests required by USCIS:
- Syphilis (RPR) (Required for all patients over 15 years of age)
- Tuberculosis (Blood Test)
- Gonorrhea (Required for all patients over 15 years of age)
Vaccinates that you may need:
- MMR (For ages 12 months and older ( if born in 1957 or later)
- Varicella (For age 12 month-old and older)
- TD (For ages 11 years old and older)
- Hepatitis B (For ages birth to 17 years)
- DTap (From age 4 weeks to 6 years old)
- Polio (From age 4 weeks to 17 years of age)
- Hib (From age 4 weeks to 6 years old)
For more details about immigration exams, please call us now!
What should I expect?
During the first visit, we will perform the medical examination, tuberculosis blood test and a blood and urine test for syphilis and gonorrhea.
You will also receive vaccinations if needed.
Our Wellness Center hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Please feel free to call us at (623) 691-8319 to make an appointment with our provider, or you can request an appointment online.
Phone: (623) 691-8319
Fax: (623) 398-7678
Monday: 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Tue - Fri: 9:00am — 6:00 pm
Sat to Sun: CLOSED
17218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 110
Glendale, AZ 85308